June 7, 2007

Okay, my videos suck

Well, I officially have to copy everything Ron from Real Art does in one way or another, and you should notice that we both have some video blogs, but mine are really short and weird while his are longer, funny, and hence entertaining. (Yes Ron, they're entertaining, especially the second one so keep it up, I'm diggin' it.)

Anyway, I just want to confirm that I know my videos suck. Ron's an actor so he's super comfortable with it, which is why he does it. So perhaps I shouldn't because I feel really awkward talking to a camera, especially alone. That last one was a little of my "poetry" which I use in quotes because I'm neither a poet nor a real artist anyway (check Ron's blog to get what I mean, and yes that's just more proof that I'm his little blog bitch). But yeah sometimes I come up with strings of words that sound interesting together and it's...not really poetry but pretty fucked up nonetheless.

Oh, and I guess I just don't blog much in general because I'm a lazy motherfucker.

No comments: