June 11, 2007

FUCK the system

From Yahoo! as usual with my lazy ass self:

Republicans blocked a Senate no-confidence vote on Attorney General Alberto Gonzales Monday, rejecting a symbolic Democratic effort to force him from office amid blistering criticism from lawmakers in both parties.

[...]

"They can have their votes of no confidence, but it's not going to make the determination about who serves in my government," Bush said in Sofia, Bulgaria, the last stop on a weeklong visit to Europe.

"This process has been drug out a long time," Bush added. "It's political."

clickhereforallofit

1) I was about to say there were more important issues that the Democrats should be dealing with, but no, this is a serious issue and it's good that they're addressing it, but are their hearts are actually in it? I guess the real question is whether the Democrats have any heart left at all. FUCK them anyway, as Ron said yesterday, I don't care what they do anymore, I know they're not on my side, they could care less whether Gonzales keeps his job.

2) How much more proof do we need that Bush is a downright dumbass and a total douche bag? "They can have their no confidence votes and 'rule of law,' Gonzo's my guy and I'm stickin' to him, right Bulgaria?" FUCK George Bush.

3) NO SHIT "it's political," it's the fucking Senate!! Know what else is political? Spontaniously firing off several lawyers who might oppose the administration, I'll be damned if that's not political. FUCK Gonzales.

No comments: